Universal Concept of Mental Arithmetic System
- UCMAS is a child development program based on Visual Arithmetic and Abacus that boosts brainpower in children aged 4-13 years.
- Strengthening math skills, the UCMAS approach promotes whole brain development and establishes foundational building blocks like memory, concentration, creativity and problem solving
- Core skills that inspire greater confidence and success in all subject areas and in life.
- Universal Concept of Mental Arithmetic System (UCMAS) is a modern representation of an ancient art of mental arithmetic that has been adapted into programs to help stimulate children’s brain activity.
- UCMAS program consists of ten levels. Level 1 is the Basic level, and level 10 is the most advanced. The training takes approximately 3 years to complete (each level is 3 months).